Naperville Siding Installation
Naperville Siding Installation
When it comes to your home’s exterior, there are several factors to consider. First, your siding is a massive factor regarding your home’s aesthetic appeal; poorly-installed or designed siding can result in discoloration, misfitting and sagging, eventually requiring reinstallation. But siding plays a critical role in protecting your house as well. Siding is your primary defense against the brutal Midwestern weather, and you want the best-quality and longest-lasting protection on the market. Contact Berg Home Improvements to speak with our experts about your Naperville siding installation today.
Benefits of High-Quality Siding
When you invest in your home’s exterior, there are a few benefits you can count on straight out of the gate. Some of these include:
- Improved energy efficiency – with our CertainTeed insulated siding, you can expect better energy efficiency throughout your house, keeping out drafts and lowering your heating bill.
- Better aesthetic beauty – getting rid of old, misfitted and stained siding can help you improve your home’s beauty.
- Improved home worth – poor siding is a huge turn-off for potential home buyers, whereas new siding can go a long way in improving your home’s value on the market. Upgraded siding is especially relevant for anyone who is interested in buying a ‘fixer-upper’ or flipping a property.
Between giving your home a fresh new look, improving your energy efficiency or improving your curb appeal to potential buyers, new siding can be a considerable boon to your home. Our siding installation team can help you achieve all of the above! We also assist with other home improvements, including gutter installation and roof repair.
Our Naperville Siding Installation Process
At Berg Home Improvements, we leverage over half a century of experience in our siding installation process. We’ve refined our process down to a few steps:
- Initial visit and estimate: before we can start repairs or reinstallation, we give our customers a comprehensive estimate. And before we can give you an estimate, we need to see what we’re working with. When we come out, we make a detailed appraisal of your job, and offer you a precise estimate for the cost of our services. If the price is to your liking, we can schedule a time to begin working.
- Removal: if we determine that replacing your siding will improve your home appeal or energy efficiency, we will need to get rid of the old siding first. This step can be stressful for the homeowner, seeing the exterior of their house removed. However, Berg Home Improvements has the experience to quickly and efficiently remove and replace old siding.
- Installation: after we’ve removed and disposed of the old siding, we will begin installing our Certainteed insulated siding. The new siding will add sharpness and energy efficiency to your home, making it a worthy investment. And while some Naperville siding installation “experts” will take your time and money for granted, we’re happy to offer cost-effective and time-efficient siding replacements.
We regularly complete this process for our clients and have honed our skills over the years. Contact us to get started today.
If you are interested in taking part in our polished siding installation process, give Berg Home Improvements a call today! You can reach us by calling our office, or by simply filling out our online contact form. See the difference today!