DuPage County Roofing Replacement
DuPage County Roofing Replacement
Your roof is arguably one of the hardest working features of your home, bearing the brunt of the sweltering Midwest summers and harsh Chicago winters. It’s often overlooked, however, until a serious problem occurs. At Berg Home Improvements, we understand the importance of a quality roof and strive to offer the best quality residential and commercial DuPage County roofing replacement services.
What We Offer
Berg Home Improvements offers a range of professional roofing services for both residential and commercial properties in the Chicagoland area. Services include:
- Professional Inspections: Sometimes it is difficult for an untrained eye to see damage to your roof. Berg Home Improvements’ team of experts will inspect your roofing for signs of wear and tear and give you objective suggestions on the next steps you should take.
- Replacements: Depending on the age and/or extent of the damage, your entire roof may need to be replaced. You can trust our trained roofers to handle the total replacement of your roof.
- Shingle Maintenance: While they start as a small problem, damaged or missing shingles can lead to larger, detrimental issues. Debris and water can get trapped in the damaged sections of your roof, and small animals and insects may see these areas as a place to build their new home. Our roofing experts handle even the smallest shingle issues to help prevent these major issues down the road.
Don’t just take our word for our services, though. Current and past clients have consistently praised our family-owned business on our professionalism, knowledge, and dependability. We love forming lasting relationships with our clients, and the first step of that is providing them top-quality service. When you work with Berg Home Improvements, you get the best product for the best price, with the best customer service around.
Is It Time to Replace Your Roof?
It’s okay to admit that your roof isn’t the first thing that comes to mind when you think about home improvements. After all, it’s not a part of your home you see often. It is, however, important that you take the time to get your roof inspected and get proper maintenance or replacement done. Unsure if it’s time to get your roof inspected or replaced? Consider the following when you think of your roof:
- It’s Past Its Prime: Like most things, your roof won’t last forever. The general rule is a roof should last between 20 and 25 years. Depending on the material of your shingles, how well your roof is ventilated, and if there is an existing roof under your current one, sooner may be better than later when it comes to thinking about a replacement. Our roofing experts are more than happy to help you determine if it’s time for a new roof.
- Shingle Condition: Over time, age and exposure to the elements will have an effect on your roof’s shingles. If you notice your shingles curling, it is a sign that they have exceeded their life expectancy. Shingles that are losing granules or are missing altogether are also another sign it is time for a new roof.
- Damaged Flashing: Flashing is the metal part that fits around the seams of your vents, chimneys, skylights, and other areas of your roof. You know it’s time for a roof replacement if you see damage such as cracks or warping, or if the flashing is missing completely.
Reach Out Today for DuPage County Roofing Replacement
Berg Home Improvements understands the importance of a quality roof, and believe you should receive exceptional work at an incredible price. Call or fill out our contact form today to schedule a consultation about your new roof. Our team is happy to answer any questions you may have.